Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
O.k. guys the first of september i will have to raise the prices on enclosures . My margins right now are very, very small. I have got be able to pay some bills . The boss has spoken. After my wife did the books this quarter it does not look good. And she is a little pissed at my business practices. So if you are thinking about an enclosure . Jump on it now.

Here are some links to boxes on ebay. You guys can amke me offer for 170 on the dual . ANd 110 on single enclosure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230165699852&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230166056534&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

·
Registered
484 Posts
Boy sounds all too familiar! Lets keep tech going guys he has done great things for us!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well she did the math and i make about 2 dollars an hour on a good day. Most days i am not even making that.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Like I said I know exactly what your going through, doing the same myself...

Lets get some sales going boys, I see new guys buying trucks all the time.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
In all honesty. If I were to build the boxes James builds I would charge at least $350 a piece. I have been in this industry a long time and James definately under charges.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
Well she did the math and i make about 2 dollars an hour on a good day. Most days i am not even making that.
WOW if thats all you are making you must be paying your helper about 20 cents an hour!!! Thats like slave labor!!!
You should charge more... people will still pay it... but dont raise your prices till I get my "order" in. haha

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
t22a80 said:
WOW if thats all you are making you must be paying your helper about 20 cents an hour!!! Thats like slave labor!!!
You should charge more... people will still pay it... but dont raise your prices till I get my "order" in. haha
If things do not get better my helper will have to go. Things are just bad. He is actually making more than me.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all, Im new to the forums but I just bought a box too. After reading all your posts I jumped and got one. Now if I could just figure out what subs to put in them!! :futwice:

·
Registered
258 Posts
James I wish I had cash to buy another box with 2 Kicker sl10's in but I'm not deployed and not getting all that extra cash like I was before :( If I deploy again you bet I will be buying it or something else you never know lol. I'm such a bass head

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Atrus01 said:
Hello all, Im new to the forums but I just bought a box too. After reading all your posts I jumped and got one. Now if I could just figure out what subs to put in them!! :futwice:
Yah you cant go wrong with a TECH12 box...

What kind of music do you like?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lets see, most of the time im listening to classic rock or alt rock but sometimes I like to hear some drum and bass techno or hip hop. so probably looking for deep tight bass that can handle spl. a low freq response would be nice too but not really too important. i was thinking of the 103v3 JL audios but I have no idea what they sound like and I would be buying them blind. Thanks in advance for any help on this subject :):cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts