Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember if this has been done before but let's see if it takes off. I will start with a few ith my old truck.

All of theese was when I first got stuck, I hooked the chain up and got bored waiting for somebody to come and pull me out so I started to play and didn't get any more picture. It took a winch to get me out and it broke the winch and the Ranger it was on and I just about got stuck again trying to get out but people was there to push me so I was able to get onenough dry land to get out. It was nasty swamp mud, Amost like peanut butter.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Nothing crazy... just a mud puddle. Too much of a wuss to attempt the crazy thick stuff... big foot trucks were getting stuck!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on, I know somebody on here likes to play in the mud.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
From a couple years ago. Nasty crap from a drive home from the mountains.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The Panda rocks.... I have got to see a pic of the VH cover though(notice avatar). My blizzard Pro is a work in progress. I have pics of yours and several others I am using as a idea guide. Peace

·
Registered
2,032 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on guys let's try to keep this going, If I had more I would post but I don't have a truck right now. Remember, Let's try to keep it your truck or of whoever you go wheelin with.

·
Registered
889 Posts
does it look like the sand is the least of my worries. you have to see to drive. gotta do it

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I take that back, I have one more picture. It aint that great but it was a little mud from the way into our hunting woods. Never even had to lock it into 4x4 like most. This truck is wrecked now. :(

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
A little dirty..

And I'll post one For Ole' Bobby (RIP Brutha)
Both our T's where ALOT muddier and a little damaged at the end of the day..lmao

Here's a little more mud. lol

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
These are from a puddle out at Prairie City at a Titan meet in Nov. '08
Cleaned off the headlights for the drive home.

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
allbtitan: Rausch Creek looks so awsome!! I can't wait to move to PA so I can take my titan there. We'll have to get a titan ride going! I like the one of the ol cj going around the edge of lake christy. I've heard and read a lot of horror stories about lake christy!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts