Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well winter is coming soon, and time to get some new wipers....Anyone use something great. Or just the cheapy Wal-Mart one...I was thinking of trying the Rain-x ones.

·
Registered
201 Posts
For my old truck i splurged and got the icon, very expensive, but work very well.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I put the Rain-X on mine. They are good in the rain - I'll have to see how they handle the winter slop.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bosch ICON. Love 'em. Advance Auto had them on sale (~$35 pair) this past (sorry) week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i use silblade flexblades they are a frame less wiper and they last a long time with no windshield chatter on my 96 tahoe they lasted 2+ years till i dot rid of it

·
Super Moderator
93,679 Posts
I've been using Bosch and they work well in the Washington rain.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
The Icons are the best I've used on any car. I have yet to use them in the snow/cold. My only concern is that they'll freeze to the shape of the window, we'll see.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
I put icons on the truck last summer and they are still working great!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sounds like I'll have to try the Icons next, but currently I am using the Rain-X models and they are working great. Granted, I most likely won't have too much snow or wintery mix to deal with.

·
Premium Member
75,752 Posts
looks like you guys narrowed it to bosh or icons

i got a parking ticket and when i went to lift it from under my wiper i noticed it was ripped... dammit!

so far not a huge deal but when winter hits i'm sure it'll be destroyed.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
DeadRiver said:
looks like you guys narrowed it to bosh or icons

i got a parking ticket and when i went to lift it from under my wiper i noticed it was ripped... dammit!

so far not a huge deal but when winter hits i'm sure it'll be destroyed.
Bosch makes the Icon line of wipers. You won't be disappointed sir!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I have had the RainX, and this is my second Michelin set, they are equals, but they both can't make it through one Northern OH winter.

The Icons are $20 a piece! :ugh:

Have to try them next anyway if everyone thinks they are da'shiite.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just replaced mine yesterday with the Icon's. Part # 424A for the driver's side and 422B for the passenger's side. They are on sale at Advance Auto Parts for 25% off.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
giffordt said:
Just replaced mine yesterday with the Icon's. Part # 424A for the driver's side and 422B for the passenger's side. They are on sale at Advance Auto Parts for 25% off.
And......i think they offer free shipping after a specific total.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts