Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started off with the first option, 4wheelparts, and they gave me a quote of $550 to install. Is this what I should expect to pay to have a level kit installed?

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
its like a 3 hour job if you've never done it. I'd do it yourself. Super simple.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Do it yourself. Its easy. Save your $550.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

Reactions: getjynxd

·
Registered
43 Posts
Paid $60 for an NCD Customs 2.5 inch kit brand new from the site. Took 3 days to get it in. Took a friday evening and a 12 pack to get it installed! Alot of people hate on their kits but they're al made about the same. TIP: use the PEG install instructions._

Reactions: getjynxd

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
For what you would pay with the spacer, and that install, you could almost buy coilovers. I can post pics of the prg instructions tuesday night or wednesday if you like

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help guys.

If you are in the houston area we can set up a mod day
What is a mod day? Im out in the Sugarland area.

For what you would pay with the spacer, and that install, you could almost buy coilovers. I can post pics of the prg instructions tuesday night or wednesday if you like
Thanks that would be some help.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts

Bunch of guys get together and help each others do mods.
There's a bunch of Houston guys that are great in this area.
I've seen them help do anything from leveling kit to full lifts

I'm in SL too, which part of SL you in?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
If you are in the houston area we can set up a mod day

a day where a bunch of houston members get together and do a mod on the truck, usually for free or a case of beer and a pizza :)

i have my leveling kit sitting on my dining room table as well, looking for time to install it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah. I meant PRG! Half way thru my install I googled PRG's install manual and realized that the NCD kit has you doing about double the work. Good luck with the lift man!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm in SL too, which part of SL you in?
I'm over in the Greatwood area.

Mod day sounds pretty legit, my auto knowledge is pretty low tho so id have to pull my weight with beer supply lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would stay away from 4wheel parts like they had airborn AIDS! Really those folks cant find there butts with both hands..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I just got off the phone with 4wheelparts here in Indianapolis and they quoted me something like $600. I checked out the instructions and I'm going to try this myself.

·
Premium Member
58,732 Posts
Yeah I just got off the phone with 4wheelparts here in Indianapolis and they quoted me something like $600. I checked out the instructions and I'm going to try this myself.
You will be happy you did. It's not very difficult.

·
Premium Member
58,732 Posts
It may not need an alignment but it does need to be checked.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It will probably not need to be aligned but you will need to have it checked to see if your tires are toed in or out! BTW-please tell me you arent buying a leveling kit for $600?????????!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts