Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Level kit installed with pics

Finally got it all done and I am happy with it and how the truck rides. I went with the RC 3" level kit. Turned out the spacer was too big and had severe coilbucket contact. I took another member's advice and swapped the 3" spacer for a 1.5" one and that gave me 3" exactly. I needed 3" to level the truck.

Other than the spacer issue, the install went pretty smooth without any bumps. I had a shop swap the springs for me, which cost me $20. I went with the 5100's on the middle setting and the ride has greatly improved. I bought the cam bolts and will eventually install them before I get new tires. The shop was BARLEY able to get it within spec.

While I was at it, I also bedlined my wheels. It was a PITA, but the results speak for themselves. I'll get some better after pics on level ground after I wash her up.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Looks really really good.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
you said u got the 3" rc kit? or just a 3" spacer? cause im running the 3" rc setup with rc ucas and the 5100's on the middle setting and im not getting any contact?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks really really good.
Thanks man

you said u got the 3" rc kit? or just a 3" spacer? cause im running the 3" rc setup with rc ucas and the 5100's on the middle setting and im not getting any contact?
Correct, I got the RC 3" kit. With their spacer, the UCA tube was resting on the coilbucket.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
It's nice to see another Granite Titan... looks good man.

Reactions: Corbin

·
Registered
202 Posts
That looks really good! Nice job!

Reactions: Corbin

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's nice to see another Granite Titan... looks good man.
Thanks, you don't see too many of them.

Nice lift. And the bedlined wheel looks new.
I'm digging the wheels. They took me about 6hrs with all the sanding and masking. The OR wheels are no fun to sand down.

That looks really good! Nice job!
Thanks buddy. It's not the 6" lift that I wanted, but this will last me awhile and it doesn't have the horrendous rake anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts