Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently purchased my first Titan. I went w/ a Silver 2007 CC 4X4. I Got a local company " Twisted Offroad" to put a 2" level kit on my truck. I am not sure but think they put a 2.5". I say this cause it sits higher than some I have compared to w/ the 2". If I hit even the smallest bump the front hits extremely hard. When I come to a stop I hear a loud poping noise. This can't be good. How can I tell what size kit is on there, and what can I do to soften the ride on the front? Also when towing my boat it squats the rear quite a bit, what can I do to prevent this?

Thanks for any help in advance! I'm new to the Titan, and all the add on's.

On a positive note, the truck is quite impressive while towing!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
at 2.5 inches your coil buckets are slamming against the control arms. Better take it off and get a smaller one or some serious damage is going to happen. Get a hold of Greg at PRG (site sponsor) and he will sell you everything you need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took it back and had a 2" kit put on. I was told they have used 2.5" on all Titan's w/ no problems, but they could see where mine was hitting. All was done free of charge. I ordered some Moto Metal 955B wheels and some 285 BF Goodrich A/T tires this afternoon as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts