Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We Buy Nice Trucks, why settle for mediocre products? Working for Off Road Warehouse it gives me the opportunity to test things out when manufacturers don't have the time to do the research for the Titan. You can go with a Mid-travel suspension but most don't need or want to spend that much. SV and Pro4x have similar suspensions but the Pro4x sits 1" taller front and rear than an SV. I always recommend UCA's anything close to 2" (to prevent coil bucket contact) and SPC Cam Bolts since ALL the Titans that came into the shop didn't have adjustable bolts.

2017+ Nissan Titan Non-XD Pro4x: Will level front 3" and match to rear

Bilstein 5100 fronts (on 2" setting)
Bilstein 5125 rears shocks with Bushing combo
Dirt King Upper Control Arms / Bushing Ball Joints
SPC Cam Bolts

Package Price $945.00

2017+ Nissan Titan Non-XD SV: 3" Lift

Bilstein 5100 fronts (on 1" setting)
Bilstein 5125 rears shocks with Bushing combo
Dirt King Upper Control Arms / Bushing Ball Joints
SPC Cam Bolts
RCX 2" Leveling Spacers (front)

Package Price $1000

You can ADD rear blocks if you like, but i recommend setup the front FIRST and then determine if you want to raise the rear. Bilstein 5125's are good for 0-2"

I see some 'Leveling Kits' will cost about $600+ but you are sacrificing ride quality compared to the Bilsteins and the Bushings/Ball joints found in those arms in that same kit won't last long.

We work hard for a nice truck and plan to keep it awhile, treat your truck and do it right the first time.

I've already setup customers with this SAME setup, hopefully they will chime in and share their experience, ride quality and tire size they chose. Most of them removed spacers in favor of the Bilstein Shocks.

#buyonceortwicelater #mikeorw #offroadwarehouse #weinstallwhatwesell #weacceptAFFIRM

2018 Nissan Titan Pro4x on Bilsteins top perch

Bilstein 5100s front & Bilstein 5125 w/proper bushings and sleeves

Rough Country 2" Spacers (needed on SV) & Bilsteins to get 3" of Lift

Don't forget the Cam Bolts

Reactions: DirtyApe

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey thanks for the info! Those Titan's are sweet! Looks like you're fitting 35x12.50's on a 3" level. Those wheels look like they've got a little negative offset to them as well. What else are you doing to keep from rubbing?

I see you also prefer the Dirt King UCA's over the SPC. What are your reasons?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts