Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for pics of a 2019 Titan leveled. I'm new to the forum still trying to figure it out. I was a Ford owner for 15 years so Nissan truck are new to me. I would appreciate any info and pics please. Thank you all

·
Registered
31 Posts
I used Bilstein 5100's that have 5 clip settings. I went with setting 3 (1.2" lift) and the truck still has just under a 1/2 inch rake. In hindsight I may have went with clip setting 4 (1.7" lift) but who knows if the truck would have bull-dogged.

Concerning ride quality, I thought the on-road ride would be rougher being an off-road shock but the truck is so much smoother on pavement it's crazy. I'm also running 1" spacers in the pic.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Looks great Death Star !

·
Registered
18 Posts
What tires are you running on your 2019 Titan with that leveling kit?
I have a 2.5 spacer on the front of my Titan and am looking to put a little bigger tire to fill the wheel well space. Just not sure what size will fit.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
What tires are you running on your 2019 Titan with that leveling kit?
I have a 2.5 spacer on the front of my Titan and am looking to put a little bigger tire to fill the wheel well space. Just not sure what size will fit.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Stock 275's. With 1" spacers the driver side rubbed the mud flap at 3/4 turn so I took all 4 flaps off and think the truck looks better that way anyhow. There is still a slight rub on the driver side that I may end up grinding down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts