Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got everything on my truck this weekend and what a differance this makes! I love the new look of my truck!! As I have never really gotten into the aftermarket stuff on my other 4x4 I was worried about oversizing the tires. But after some great advice on here I went for it and VERY glad I did!!

Here are a few pics. Forgive me about the dirty truck. Last week it snowed a foot and this week it is above 0 C. So it is impossible to keep clean in the slush!

Lemme know what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks good. Tires are awesome. Welcome to the club. Lol.

·
Registered
138 Posts
any issues fitting those on the stock rims?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all!!

I don't think there where any problems with rim. My buddy's dealership put them on and they didn't say anything about it. I did notice they took a few weights to balance tho. The tire is very quiet in my opinion for the tread type. You can only hear it if you try to listen for it with the radio on.

I took my front mudflaps off as well. They will fit but I am gonna trim the Pinch Weld a bit before I get them back on. To close for comfort and I don't want them to catch and rip off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks fantastic!

How does she ride on the highway at speed? I've read reviews that the handling was iffy at highway speeds with larger trucks...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks great, those tires look really good with the 20" rim!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looks really good

·
Registered
869 Posts
Where in Canada are you? I'm going to guess Edmonton by your avatar but I could be wrong. I'm in Winnipeg.

Tires look great by the way.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks fantastic!

How does she ride on the highway at speed? I've read reviews that the handling was iffy at highway speeds with larger trucks...
Thanks!

On the highway they are pretty good. I noticed because of the width differance they like to pull abit into the ruts but very minor. I also read a bit about the sidewall flexing but so far its not noticable. With the winter weather they tend to get a flat spot while parked and it takes a few KM to warm then up and get rid of some of the roughness.

I have had alot of compliments so far on them tho. I catch the odd guy checking them out while walking past!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had alot of compliments so far on them tho. I catch the odd guy checking them out while walking past!!

HAHA! Gotta love it when you catch people admiring your baby. Kinda like having a hot girlfriend, only the T can't talk, which in turn makes it more attractive ;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Where in Canada are you? I'm going to guess Edmonton by your avatar but I could be wrong. I'm in Winnipeg.

Tires look great by the way.
Another Manitoba member here.

X2 on the great looking tires!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks!

On the highway they are pretty good. I noticed because of the width differance they like to pull abit into the ruts but very minor. I also read a bit about the sidewall flexing but so far its not noticable. With the winter weather they tend to get a flat spot while parked and it takes a few KM to warm then up and get rid of some of the roughness.

Looks like you have almost a year of driving on these tires. Do you still like them and are they wearing ok with that size tire on our stock rim? I went to a local shop and they about yelled at me for asking to put that size on our stock LE rim. Just wondering how you like it?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like you have almost a year of driving on these tires. Do you still like them and are they wearing ok with that size tire on our stock rim? I went to a local shop and they about yelled at me for asking to put that size on our stock LE rim. Just wondering how you like it?
Well I can't really give a great opinion on them just yet. I ended up getting a work truck a couple months after putting them on so my T has become a garage ornament. lol. I have put about 10,000 km on them over the year is all. So far I still like them. Haven't had any issues with them and love them in the snow. I have noticed that they whine abit louder as they are waering down. Still nothing compared to some tires that are this aggresive. All in all A+. A wider rim would help of course but I got a pal that runs a dodge dealership and he never questioned putting them on. I guess that part is shop specific. You looking for new skins???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts