Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been a quick minute since I last posted.
Since then, I have added the NCD 2" leveling kit, blacked out the center with vinyl, and color matched my BT caps...and de-badged her.:eyebrow:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
damn that shiet is lookin sick. cant wait to check it out tomorrow

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Looks sick dude! Are those the stock chrome LE wheels? I wanted to BL mine but wasnt sure how much more prep was needed because of the "chrome".

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks sick dude! Are those the stock chrome LE wheels? I wanted to BL mine but wasnt sure how much more prep was needed because of the "chrome".
Pics added for your viewing pleasure. :teethmast
I didnt have the chrome finish; either way, I'd recommend you take em down to metal if your gonna bedline or paint em.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I could see doin that....but it would have taken more time.. time=money.:teeth:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Looks baaaaaaaaaaad bro! I like it! Is that back logo on your tailgate a sticker or is it part of the vinyl? I've been thinking of doing something like that in the bedliner on mine.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks baaaaaaaaaaad bro! I like it! Is that back logo on your tailgate a sticker or is it part of the vinyl? I've been thinking of doing something like that in the bedliner on mine.
vinyl over vinyl.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Seen this Truck today.....looks even better in person :D

Reactions: 619 TITN

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Seen this Truck today.....looks even better in person :D
oh you did, i better call him so i can check out my grille. did he fill you in on the club ? we need you brutha

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lmao...its been a hella loooong day. im outta here. I'll hit you up tomorrow Eddie..

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Fahk! All you mofo's are doing the mad bedliner, black stripes, and wraps... and the T's are fricken lookin' shweeeet as schit! I might have to postpone my performance mods further back in time and reroute my funds to the exterior mods, like getting the TJ special glass fenders and bedsides so I can customize my own T's appearance...

·
Registered
940 Posts
Looks good bro!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts