Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to this truck lifting stuff since i just have a lowered car. Im looking to get the titan lifted to where i can fit 33-35 tire with about 18-20in wheel. i was looking at the rough county 3 inch lift kit. wanted to get input from you guys to see what my options are. thanks. its a 2008 titan 4x2.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
3" spacer will be too much. I believe you can run a 2" at most without getting new upper control arms. That will allow you a 33" tire. To fit 35" you need 6" of lift at the bare minimum. Don't waste money on the name brand spacers or "leveling kits" just go on eBay and get a spacer that is made from billet aluminum. If you want to do 6" you can either get spindles (the preferred choice. Gets your more lift for cheaper and more ground clearance) or a bracket lift (more expensive but only by a couple hundred)

·
Registered
355 Posts
My 4x4 has the 3" Rough Country lift that includes UCA's and with 275/70/18's (33.2") there is zero rub. Not sure how that equates to a 2x4 but maybe it gives you something to help out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 2 inch spacer from like PRG? what about the rear? will i need a block or will it level out from the 2 inch fronts? like bilstein and spacer?

·
Registered
958 Posts
get a ebay billet spacer . they are all the same. I have a 2 inch with bilstein 5100 . My front lift is about 2.75 . prg is good stuff but terrible customer service aNd a simple spacer you wont tell the difference and probly save 100 bucks too.

i have fit 295 70 18 34.8 on fuel octanes no rub with the PWM .

Currently running 295 65 18 duratracs 33.2.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm running 315/70/17 aka 34.5" on stock ride height. Minimal rubbing. I did hammer back the pinch and shave off a little bit of the front bumper on the inside. You cannot see any of the fabrication unless I show you

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
You won't get CBC with a 2" spacer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts