Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m in need of new tire, I’ll be getting the bfgoodrich All Terrain KO in 285-65-18, and want to get a leveling kit before it get them put on.

I’m going to order the kit from Greg, but I don’t have the means to do the install myself:bangit: , so I want to know if anyone has had there kit installed in SoCal (Corona/Lake Elsinore Area), and how much they paid?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

If i get the leveling kit could i go with a larger tire?, May be 305-65-18?

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Shucks.
Greg is right over the hill from you.
Did you ask him if he would do it?

·
Premium Member
59,069 Posts
Can't help you with a SOCAL area installer. But if you have basic tools, (wrenches, sockets, jack stands, etc.) you can do it yourself. It really is not very difficult. If not, you might be able to talk a buddy into doing it for you. Just offer him a couple of six packs, a couple of ribeyes, and all the tool fetching he needs.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
walleeme said:
Shucks.
Greg is right over the hill from you.
Did you ask him if he would do it?
It’s Sort of raining today so the work phones have been ringing constantly so I haven’t got a chance to call him and order the kit.

Quartz said:
Can't help you with a SOCAL area installer. But if you have basic tools, (wrenches, sockets, jack stands, etc.) you can do it yourself. It really is not very difficult. If not, you might be able to talk a buddy into doing it for you. Just offer him a couple of six packs, a couple of ribeyes, and all the tool fetching he needs.
That the means I was talking about don’t have the tools, and before anyone starts raging on me for that, I have a set that was my dads, from years ago but it is on loan to his best friend from way back when, and he mostly doesn’t have time to help me do install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts