Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 06 titan se 4x4 a few months ago. now i really want to level the front end to improve the looks of my truck. I was wondering which is better for the truck in the long run and will leveling my truck mess with my warranty????? I will have pics as soon as my stuff comes in on the connex from iraq!!!! Go Big Blue!!!!!!! C-A-T-S, C-A-T-S, C-A-T-S!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Leveling kit is a spacer....It mounts on top of the coil spring. No issues with the warranty. Just some service managers like to puff out their chest and talk big, but it does nothing to the drivetrain... They just blow smoke whenever they feel they can get away with it....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what kind of kits are the best and what kind of price are they? also i was told that if you didn't get the kit you could run into trouble with leveling the rear bumper? I am completely lost on this one.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Don't understand how the rear bumper has anything to do with anything... :dunno:

There are 3 main kits....

PRG - $179

NCD - $90

Top Gun Customz - $80 through the end of December....

Don't even waste your time with the other kits....

·
Registered
441 Posts
BIGBLUEFAN said:
what kind of kits are the best and what kind of price are they? also i was told that if you didn't get the kit you could run into trouble with leveling the rear bumper? I am completely lost on this one.
I wouldnt put the spacers under the rear bumper.
lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts