Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i want to install a leveling kit on my 2019 Nissan Titan SL 4X4 but I also want to lift it 3 inches. Does a suspension or body lift kit also level it or do I need to put on the leveling kit as well as the lift kit. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
A leveling kit is, in most basic terms, a short lift kit for the front only, designed to take out the forward rake of the truck and make it sit level.

If you install a taller lift kit, it will take the place of a leveling kit and most likely lift the front a certain amount (3, 4, or 6" is common), while lifting the rear less, and giving you a more level stance overall. Alternately, you can buy some lifts which are close to the same amount of lift front and rear, which will obviously maintain your rake.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had a leveling kit installed on my Titan and while it took some getting use to with the visibility I am really happy with it, plus most people assume my Titan is lifted. I chose not to go the lift kit route due to ride comfort and did not want to spend $$$ for that kind of lift kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts