Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I understand this correctly, the mini lift is just that, a small lift; meaning my truck will still be low in the front. Can I do the mini lift and put the leveling kit on the mini lift? Will this throw the geometry of the suspension out of wack or am I ok?

I need new shocks, so I figured I would knock it all out at once.

TIA

·
Premium Member
72,313 Posts
A mini lift is a leveling kit with another spacer for the rear basically. You usually still have some rake.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i dont know if anyone has done it. but maybe get a leveling kit and some adjustable coilovers and crank the coilovers down some. i think the coilovers are adjustable for about 2 or 2.5 inches

·
Registered
317 Posts
It all depends on what year titan you have.

I have a 2.5 inch level kit on my 05 2wd titan and I am at the limit of the camber adjustment without having to buy PRG camber bolts. I also installed bilstein HD shocks. It rides way better than stock because it is not riding the bump stops any more. And it is not close to hitting the coil bucket on min at least.

I think a good set up would be the 4 inch lift spindles with a 2 inch level spacer with some bilstein HD shocks. The spindles are a little cheaper than shocks and by it self it gives you more lift than a coil over shock alone. So for 6 inches of lift it would be around $1300.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It all depends on what year titan you have.

I have a 2.5 inch level kit on my 05 2wd titan and I am at the limit of the camber adjustment without having to buy PRG camber bolts. I also installed bilstein HD shocks. It rides way better than stock because it is not riding the bump stops any more. And it is not close to hitting the coil bucket on min at least.

I think a good set up would be the 4 inch lift spindles with a 2 inch level spacer with some bilstein HD shocks. The spindles are a little cheaper than shocks and by it self it gives you more lift than a coil over shock alone. So for 6 inches of lift it would be around $1300.
Good info, thanks.

I think I am gonna end up just getting some coilovers and use that as my leveling kit. I just want to fit 33's, so if I need to go any higher I will just get a body lift. Im trying not to spend too much on it, but since I need new shocks I dont have much of a choice.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Good info, thanks.

I think I am gonna end up just getting some coilovers and use that as my leveling kit. I just want to fit 33's, so if I need to go any higher I will just get a body lift. Im trying not to spend too much on it, but since I need new shocks I dont have much of a choice.
If money is tight the Bilstiens and a level spacer would save you way more and offer a better ride than stock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts