Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lookinh around but havent found any clear answers, is it possible to put 5100's along with a leveling kit? I've got a 2010 crew. Are there any othet options to getting alittle more lift besides the spindle lift.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I've got that setup(bilsteins set to middle notch with 2" spacer) on my 04 2wheel drive. Not sure if it would work on a 2010. Call Greg at PRG. He would be able to give you a definite answer.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I called and was told I would get some coil bucket contact. I've read that some guys shave down the CB. How much can be shaved down? I would probably need to do this while I'm replacing the shocks, right?

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
You just grind the little lip off right where you see the uca hitting the coil bucket. Its easiest to do with the uca unbolted from the spindle and both out of the way. So ya, when your putting the shocks/leveling kit in.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already have the level kit and threw on some 295/70/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. There was very little rubbing so I did trim the liner alittle. Heres a pic.

Reactions: Book0825
1 - 5 of 5 Posts