Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a leveling kit for a 04 2wd KC. I had a chance to buy one for $40 about a month ago and had a brain fart and didnt buy it. I would love to have one now.

I have a set of steel wheels and practically new tires with only about 3000 miles on them. They still have the nips on them. I would trade these for a leveling kit and some cash.

I am in Chambersburg PA.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
i dont need the rims/tires but if you want my brand new spacers and bump stops for $100 plus shipping let me know.
shoot me an email at [email protected] if you're serious. Once I leave work today I wont be able to log onto TT.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Bump! still for sale at a good price.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
LandShark said:
What brand? Will they work on a 08 2wd CC?

Thanks.
PRG, and I beleive yes they should work on an 08' 2wd.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
PRG is the best one on the market because it also includes better bump stops!

And he is a site sponsor and is willing to answer any questions you might have.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I thought the '08 already came leveled from the factory?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
its the 2 1/2" spacers for a 2wd.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Best to check with Greg prior to buying. My 4x4 level kit was actually a wee bit shorter than previous years dut to the corrected level from the factory. Not that he is trying to roach anyone, but best if both parties are happy.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
There are plenty of "how-to" threads on this, some with pics. It's something that the average wrencher can handle with little difficulty. Pneumatic tools make it a lot easier, but aren't necessary. A couple hours and you can have it done.

·
Registered
422 Posts
well you get what you pay for, prg spacers look to be the best thats why i bought gregs to begin with just my two cents.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all,

I have a 2005 4x4, 4 door Titan. I've noticed that it has a lean to it. It seems to be at least 3/4" lower on the front passenger side and about 1/2" lower on the back passenger side. When I was at the dealership I noticed another Titan with a similar lean to it. Dose anyone know anything about this problem and if so dose any one have any suggestions? I have 34,750 miles on the truck and my warranty is up after 36,000 miles. I said something to Nissan before about it and they said they didn’t know what to do about it and implied that it may have been my fault.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts