Nissan Titan Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1042 Posts

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
The guy from RC is wrong, your right, anything over 1.5" on your 13 4wd will require UCA's. Get a 1.5" billet aluminum spacer off ebay, it will be less expensive and hold up way better.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Quick question. Do rear blocks (1 or 1.5 inch) hurt the truck or stress out parts?

I'm debating adding a rear block with Billstiens 5100s on the 1 inch setting with new UCAs up front. I already have a 1.5 inch front level. (09 4x4)

·
Registered
918 Posts
I have 1” blocks in the back of my 15, and have since new. I haven’t noticed any I’ll effects from it. I did add longer rear shocks, but I think with a 1-1.5” block the standard ones are still fine.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
No it shouldn't

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought the 1.5" aluminum spacers off ebay and had them installed today. They leveled my truck perfectly when I measured it today. It was 39.25" from the ground to the top of the front and rear fenders. It also feels like my truck is riding a bit better after the level.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought the 1.5" aluminum spacers off ebay and had them installed today. They leveled my truck perfectly when I measured it today. It was 39.25" from the ground to the top of the front and rear fenders. It also feels like my truck is riding a bit better after the level.

What Gen Titan? And do you have any cbc?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Question and ive read all 104 pages!! Kinda getting mixed opinions......i wanna level my truck or even get a little more lift without cbc. After doing my homework......will a 1.5 spacer plus bilstein's at medium perch.......give me a 3" front lift....then ill just add 1" block at the rear........level my truck? And give me 1 inch higher all around without cbc? Trying to avoid buying expensive control arms.......from what i read the billys act like a 1/2" spacer regardless of the height setting.....and the highest setting is too harsh of a ride......right now as i measured my 2004 2 wheel drive Titan sits 2" higher in the front......opinions please....didnt wanna start a new thread and ive tried doing as much as research but im still confused....if the setup i want is possible......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well here is the pic of the truck leveled out 1.5" spacers and 5100's all around. Front set on middle perch. 275/70/18 duratracs. Next on the list is new tint which should get done next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So Creavis......are u 4x4 or 4x2 also what yr??? Sounds like im doing what u did......bilsteins all around at medium setting (1.5" lift) plus 1
5" spacer.......any cbc ??? Also i assume its .5 inch higher in the front?? I plan on adding 1" block on the rear.......let me know....thx.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have a lead on a set of 325 60 r 18 tires / rims for a real good price

problem is, i have a 2010 4 door 4x4 titan.....its got the factory rake still

so would i be able to clear these tires with a levelling kit and some wheel spacers?

·
Registered
29 Posts
so let me make sure i got this right before i order all these parts.
i have a 04 2wd Titan.
I put 5100s on it a year ago because the front struts were shot. put them on highest setting and still have some rake.
if i put 5100s on (counts as a .5 inch) with a 2inch spacer that will be the max i can get correct? (2.5 is max for 04 2wd)
was thinking bilsteins at middle perch and 2inch spacer. i think that gets me an inch more than i have already i thought i saw something about bilsteins changing length over the years which has me a little confused and wanting to be sure

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
so let me make sure i got this right before i order all these parts.
i have a 04 2wd Titan.
I put 5100s on it a year ago because the front struts were shot. put them on highest setting and still have some rake.
if i put 5100s on (counts as a .5 inch) with a 2inch spacer that will be the max i can get correct? (2.5 is max for 04 2wd)
was thinking bilsteins at middle perch and 2inch spacer. i think that gets me an inch more than i have already i thought i saw something about bilsteins changing length over the years which has me a little confused and wanting to be sure
I cant answer your question about the 5100's but i do remember reading about the change as well. I wanted to suggest you change springs instead of adding a spacer. I had a 2" spacer which helped marginally and then I realized all the nose dive and poor handling was still there, it just sat higher up. I have an 06' 2wd btw. If you have the same symptoms you get much improvement installing the moog 4x4 springs. They run like $80 and give you lots of lift in addition to improving handling drastically.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
i have a lead on a set of 325 60 r 18 tires / rims for a real good price

problem is, i have a 2010 4 door 4x4 titan.....its got the factory rake still

so would i be able to clear these tires with a levelling kit and some wheel spacers?
wheel spacers will make any rubbing issues WORSE. you can clear 325/60/18's easily on a 9" wide wheel with a +20 to 0 offset....just do PWM and leveling kit.

1021 - 1040 of 1042 Posts
About this Discussion
1K Replies
218 Participants
Edwin_Rodriguez
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing