Nissan Titan Forum banner

1041 - 1057 of 1057 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
The rough country salesman told me they ship out with 1.5 spacers now will I need to go up to 2"? Just in case there to small?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 05 Nissan Titan 2X4. I bought a 2" RC leveling kit with new Master pro shocks and now the front it higher than the back. Do I need to wait for the shocks to break in or do I need to get a 1" block for the rear?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Shocks dont break in or change ride height. Did you change the front springs as well or re use the old ones? You will need to raise the rear, but this sounds odd, usually your lucky to get it level when raising the front a couple inches

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I had RC leveling kit (1.5" maybe, dont remember) in my 2006 2wd. You will get more lift than the size of the spacer, for example a 2" spacer might give you 2.5 - 3' of lift. I eventually removed the spacer and installed 2008 moog 4x4 springs in the front. Much better, the original front springs are pathetic on these trucks. It was level again after that but i like the raised rear look aesthetically and for hauling so i lifted the rear giving it the slight rake again as they come OEM.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Appreciate the replys. Might just raise the rear 1" and see how that looks. I tried looking on ebay for some blocks but there's a lot of brands not sure which one to go with. Have any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I looked at my order history on ebay and amazon, cant seem to find the ones I used, which is strange. Might have ordered on ex girlfriends account to get free shipping. I would say shop for the best price from a brand that looks somewhat reputable, hard to go wrong with some blocks and u bolts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My question is and I am sorry if am asking in the wrong place. But what size tire and wheel combination would both look good and not cause any issues on a leveled out Titan 07 2wd

1041 - 1057 of 1057 Posts