Nissan Titan Forum banner

1081 - 1089 of 1089 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Going with the Bilsteins is smart, but set at the 2" lift setting, ride will be stiff/harsh. You're better off combining a shorter spacer and the Bilsteins for total lift and ride comfort.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
That depends on whether or not your existing struts are good or not, and whether you can go to a 2" lift in the front of a 2019 without needing new UCAs. I'm not familiar enough with the 2019 suspension to tell you whether you can or not. I know for the Gen1, the 2008.5-2015 cannot go more than 1.5" without needing new UCAs with coil bucket clearance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys. So I have been doing research and found out max you should go on front level spacer is 1.2 to 1.5 inch thick. Witch gives you 2" and 2.5". My question is most spacers say dont use on pro4x witch I have a 2019. So if I use the spacer I will need to grind a bit on the uca and bucket?? RC spacer and Supreme suspension are all the same style. I talk to a rep at RC and he told me you can damage your suspension if I run the spacer cuz my truck already has a lift??

Any input? Thx

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have read through this post and it seams like things have changed depending on which spacer to use with combination of Bilsteins 5100. if the bilsteins don’t add any height in regards to the UCA. Anymore. Then with a 2007 2wd I should be able to get a 2.5 spacer and be able to set the Bilstein in the middle for expected rise of 3.5in. Also wondering if I need both upper and lower bump stops. Also getting new sway bar links.

1081 - 1089 of 1089 Posts