Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if I didn't need to start a new thread but I am a new Titan Pro4-X owner and have very little mechanical skills or knowledge.

I was wondering if someone could give me some information regarding the leveling of my truck. I am assuming what it means to level is to lift up the front end of the truck because it comes from the factory with a slight forward tilt.

Specifically, I am wondering how much does the front end need to be lifted to level it out? Also, if you lift the front does anything need to be done to the rear?

Is there a specific manufacturer that is recommended for the parts to do the front lift? And what, if any, are the concerns from doing this?

Thanks so much for any information you can give me!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I believe it depends on the year for the amount of leveling required. The best option is to park the truck on a flat / level surface, then measure from Floor to top of the wheel arch - front & back. That will give you get idea of how level you are. Now if you plan on towing or hauling gear in the back of your truck, you might wanna consider a slight rake and have it taller in the rear than the front.

·
Registered
126 Posts
for a pro4x you want the 1.5 inch spacer from prg.. thats what i have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts