Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far so good but i decided not to take the strut off the control arm (the 22mm bolt) and mounted the spacer on top with the strut still on the lower control arm, pushed the strut back in but i can't bolt it because the holes don't line up with the top mounting area...

Should i take it off the control arm and rotate 180 degrees for the holes on the top to match? You know how the new holes are offset and mine won't line up right now.

Basically i am asking if the holes on top will line up if i remove the strut from the control arm and rotate 180 or if i'll have the same issue again?

ps. its the prg kit

:huh:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok let me answer my own question since this was never noted anywhere in the how tos or actual instructions..

Yes the strut needs to be rotated 180 degrees which means you have to unbolt it from the control arm. there is no shortcut to leaving it on it and just working on the top side.

40" breaker bar works wonders. Anything smaller and you will be pulling your hands out to no avail. specs say 85-100 but it feels more like 140 out of the factory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts