Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB tonneau, wheel well, drink holder, seat cover, tailgate lock cover in AZ 85388

roll up tonneau cover, velcor chepie ok, but i'm in pheonix so it has to have support bars or will shrink quick.
grey/black seat covers in good condition for bench seats front/rear
pull out drink holder that mounts under radio (side tab broke off and missing)
cover for tailgate lock/lever - black or chrome
inner fender/wheel well and whatever holds onto bumper for passenger side front. (well, folding back and rubbed to the shape of the tire now no brackets left)
automatic door lock system for the base model king cab. I have manual locks, is that possible?
ECU tuner, intake, pipes and anything else that will save gas.

Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
It looks like your looking to buy.... Is that true?
If your looking for a tonneau I have an Access Limited Cover for a king cab Ill do it shipped for $300. Its coming from pa so shipping is gonna cost me like 60 or 70 bucks probably. so your really getting it for 225.
I have all the inner fenders, but they are gonna be a B***H to ship, ill look into if your interested, $50 a piece plus whatever shipping is.
And if you Pm me ill give you a website where you can get the tailgate bib for like $50

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I think it is list of what he wants to buy. I think...........

·
Registered
108 Posts
That was the impression I got... He did just join this month however so we need to cut him a little bit of slacking... I think the "LF" in his title is "Looking For" where it should be WTB

·
Registered
961 Posts
yeah, after i ready your post i'm sure that's correct but i sure was lost. at first i was about to ask what kind of tuner he was selling.. lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I was half braindead that day, i changed it to WTB so let me know if you have anything. So far I found new tonneau's online for 380-320 shipped (reinforced rollup with velcro) an oem drink holder center tray(under radio) for 50$ and I think I found fender inners, but I can't tell if it is the correct one from the picutres.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts