Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went into les swab today to get a estimate on tires and a lift kit... I was looking at some 35" tires but they said that they wouldn't fit on my Titan with just a leveling kit... they said the fronts would rub. So they told me they could give me a 6" lift up front rancho shocks and a 4" lift on the back... they said the total price with the tires ( used tires 300 a piece ) was going to be $2,500... anyone have anything to say about this?

·
Registered
777 Posts
What the hell kind of used tires are you paying $300 each for? I only paid $239 each for my 35's NEW. But on a 4x4 with a 1.5-2" level you CAN fit 35's with the PWM, especially if you keep stock wheels. You could runs something like a 35x12.50 and with the PWM it might rub lightly on occasion.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its Les Swab >.> lol... They also said that they would have to replace the stock coilovers to put a leveling kit on also...

·
Registered
855 Posts
just buy a Pro Comp stage I from PRG and go from there. Used tires for 300? i got brand new Nitto Trail Graplers 36" for 400 a piece.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea they are jackasses but they where going for $400 a piece new but they where almost new tho :p how much does the pro comp lift and how much?

·
Registered
855 Posts
its a 6 inch lift, stage I has the coil spacers stage II has the longer PC coilovers (junk) Fire Greg a e-mail hes a great guy to deal with and knows everything your after. PRGproducts.com

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
There are a bunch of people on here with a mini lift and 35" tires. I just got all u stuff in today and should be doing the install tomorrow!

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
The 35's will fit with the leveling kit if you run the stock rims like stated above. It's more about wheel width and back spacing than it is lift. It sounds like the Les Schwab guys are either idiots or trying to get $2500 of hard earned money (maybe both). If you really want a 6" lift on your truck then you need to call Greg at PRG. He is the most knowledgeable person you will find when it comes to suspension.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay thank you guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts