Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... Spent most of this weekend installing the rest of my lift and big brake kit... Wally and I were able to get the majority of it done on Saturday minue the rear Deaver 2.5 spring pack. Anyone got any pointers for me on how to get these done? If not I'm just gonna go to a machine shop and have the compress them and put them on... Sucks @ss that it's not finished but it's looking real good. NTB was having some real problems getting the Nitto Terra Grapplers on the 22's but I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Thanks for any advise that any of you can give about the deavers.

-Ryan

A.K.A. Truckintitan

·
Registered
848 Posts
You get 35's? You decided on the terrA grapplers on your 22's?
Lets se those pix I take it you sold your quad?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WhiteTitanSe said:
You get 35's? You decided on the terrA grapplers on your 22's?
Lets se those pix I take it you sold your quad?

Haha yea I sold the quad and I decided that I better not do some M/T's if I didn't want to have to buy tires again next year...

I get some pics up once it's cleaned up...

Anyone got any suggestions on the Deavers?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I figured this is an illegal thread without pictures... Here is the half lifted truck... Still missing the rear deavers and the belstien shocks on the rear...

I've got the bags up at about 50psi to get the truck almost level for the pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Black T said:
how much was the lift????

Well I got a package deal with everything I ordered... which wasn't all lift... So you'd have to call Greg at PRG to get a quote for the components that you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts