Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to do a 3 or 4" lift on my 2010 nissan titan Pro 4x. The problem is i dont know the most financially and simple way to do it. I want to put 33"s on the truck after I lift it, but like i said, i need help figuring out the best way to lift the truck first. Thanks experts!

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
a 4" lift (Rough Country Bracket lift) will run about $1200 for the lift and net you closer to 5" of actual lift or you can do a "mini lift" which would take a combination of spacers and or Bilstein struts and get you 3" of lift up front and about 1.5" in the back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i looked at the 4" RoughCountry suspension lift kit. I just didn't know if any other 4" suspension lifts ran any cheaper then the one on roughcountry. Thanks a lot man

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
If you're going to keep 33's on it I would suggest staying with the mini lift. Mini lift and 33x12.5's would give you some wheel well gap, but not make it look like you're sitting on little stilt tires.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're going to keep 33's on it I would suggest staying with the mini lift. Mini lift and 33x12.5's would give you some wheel well gap, but not make it look like you're sitting on little stilt tires.
Could you send me the link for the mini lift you used. Thanks

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
you could do the rough country 3" lkit and add a 1.5" block in the back, its about $350 and then another $60-75 for the rear block.
3in Leveling Lift Kit for 04-15 Nissan Titan [862] | Rough Country Suspension Systems®
you could also do the PRG 2.5" ($859) kit and add a rear block
PRG Products
or you could do a modified 3" kit by using Dirt King UCA's ($525-$620) a 1.5" billet aluminum spacer off ebay for $50, Bilstein 5100 adjustable struts on the middle setting for $200, a rear billet aluminum block off ebay for $65 and rear Bilstein 5100 shocks for $150, cam bolts for your alignment for $70, and PRG endlinks for the sway bar for $79, and extended bump stops for about $13, which will end up costing close to $1200 (this is what I am running and many other guys that want the 3" lift along with significntly improving the ride of your truck. Som will swap out the RC UCA's ($300) for the Dirt King ones to save some money and keep you under 1K.

Reactions: LaxDfns15

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Fishn said it all. I'm just leveled out 2" in the front, no block in the back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts