Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm ready to lift the Titan, I have a 2wheel drive so the lift is for looks only. I want to lift the back up about 2 inches and 5 inches in the front to level it out. What would be the best kit to get for a decent price?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Try PRG and get the 4" CST Spindle lift kit.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Well first I would say just read the lift and shock overview sticky from prerunnergreg. That always answers a lot of questions. But since your 2wd you can go with the CST 4" spindles. Everyone loves those and I'm about to put mine on in a few weeks. This lift also gives you the option of adding more lift with a spacer or with adjustable shocks like the 5100's. Your options are endless with this lift. I can't really speak for other lifts but I know there are other 4" lifts out there that guys are running, I just don't know if you can add to them to get the amount of lift that you're looking for.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
What these guys said

·
Registered
620 Posts
Also just FYI, I saw that you said 2" in the back then 5" in the front to level it out. 5" in the front will actally have you sit a little lower in the back than the front. I have a 2007 with 2.5" rake so with the 4" spindles and 2" rear block I will be left with a .5" rake. Your 5" lift in the front will leave you with about .5" lower in the back. Really not a big deal but if you don't want it to sit lower in the back don't go through the effort of adding a spacer to get you the extra lift. If you want it to sit perfectly level the bilstein 5100's add .5" lift when set at 0, so the spindles and 5100's with a 2" rear block will leave you with no rake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts