Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off i'm so new to the truck modifications i just got out of the import tuner scene so take it easy on me please.
i am driving a 07' titan cc se
if i were to buy a 6" procomp lift kit do i need to buy any extra items
ie. shocks or whatnot
second can i buy the big 20" rims and tires before i get the lift kit at the stock ride height. or that is a no go? what is the biggest size tire you put on the stock height?
third why doesn't the reply to this come into my email? most forums do.

any suggestions on size rims tires to look good is apprieciated thank you.

·
Registered
246 Posts
TitanOD said:
first off i'm so new to the truck modifications i just got out of the import tuner scene so take it easy on me please.
i am driving a 07' titan cc se
if i were to buy a 6" procomp lift kit do i need to buy any extra items
ie. shocks or whatnot
second can i buy the big 20" rims and tires before i get the lift kit at the stock ride height. or that is a no go? what is the biggest size tire you put on the stock height?
third why doesn't the reply to this come into my email? most forums do.

any suggestions on size rims tires to look good is apprieciated thank you.
First off, welcome to the board and congrats on the new truck. Lets see if I cant shed some light for you. Most kits come with everything you need except rear shocks. They use a spacer for the fronts. I would wait for the lift till you put your wheels on. My 33's rub a little even with my lift. That about taps my knowledge for your questions. Enjoy!!:rockon

·
Registered
153 Posts
procomp come with rear shock on there stage one kit and spacers for the front coilovers. on a stage 2 it coms with mx-5 and front coilovers. if i were u i would get prg midtrsvel kit or cst kit.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
crownsey54 said:
procomp come with rear shock on there stage one kit and spacers for the front coilovers. on a stage 2 it coms with mx-5 and front coilovers. if i were u i would get prg midtrsvel kit or cst kit.
thats incorrect, the stage 1 comes with rear shocks and a bracket for the front lift, not coil over spacers.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
in regards to putting 20s and tires before the lift, you could put 20s on...say 285 tires, as long as the backspacing falls within their specifications. While not "necessary", upgraded front and rear shocks are a wise investment, b/c it improves the ride quality.

as for why don't emails come when there are replies in your thread....i'm not sure, lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts