Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, kinda new here.
I'll give you a little of my bio and history and maybe you can help me; if so, it would be greatly appreciated.
Well, all my life i've been into tuner cars and turning stock cars into something beautiful. I've done a lot of cosmetics(paint, decals, tint, HID's, spoilers, etc.) and have done many interiors for my friends. I had a Lancer Evo III for 3 years and loved it but now i live out of town and don't feel safe driving back and fourth 120k everyday due to deer and such. So, I've moved on to trucks. I bought a 2007 Titan LE 4x4 about a year ago and am now interested in putting a suspension lift kit on it, but don't know very much about them. If anyone could further my knowledge on this subject and inform me of things i should and shouldn't do, that would be great. I'm thinking about leveling it out, maybe a 6" on the front and 4" on the rear? Too much? Also, what brands are good? I've heard Tuff Country is good but thats all I know. I'm really interested like i said, about learning all aspects of the undercarriage(right word?) of my truck. Any help is greatly appreciated and here is a thanks in advance.
:cheers: Jeremy

·
Registered
620 Posts
PRG is a great way to go. If you are thinking 6", I know a lot of guys go with the pro comp lift. It is a great lift and comes with most of what you would need. The only thing it looks like it doesn't include is front shocks which I would recommend replacing (I have an 07 with low mileage and they are already shot). you could also consider the cst 7" lift

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I like the look of the drop bracket crossmember of a Fabtech better than the ProComp for some reason... A 6" Lift is average for a Titan, Bulletproof makes a 12" Lift Kit... For the deer you'll likely also want a replacement bumper with grille protection that can withstand Bambi's impact: Road Armor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts