Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to level or lift my 2010 cc. I was thinking the prg leveling or mini lift kit. Any recommendations? I would like to do a bigger lift but don't have a lot of money to drop. I also read that an alignment or toe adjustment may be need. How hard is this to do?

·
Super Moderator
162,263 Posts
Level kit is easy to do. 1.5" spacer on the front will level you, but that's the biggest spacer you can put up there without a new UCA. As to whether you want to put a block on the back for a mini lift, just depends on whether you want it really leveled, or if you like the rake.

An alignment will be needed. I'd leave that to a shop to do. It can be done as a DIY thing, but if you're wrong with it you'll be replacing tires quickly. The professional alignment is cheaper by far than new tires are.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Are you 2wd or 4wd? 2wd requires a 2.5" leveling kit; 4wd a 2" leveling kit. NCD customs sells either kits without bumpstops for $72. Im running the 2" kit with my 4wd...no issues with the UCAs or hitting the coil bucket. You will need an alignment. I recommend doin it after a week and not neccessarily right away--this allows for everything to settle.
You dont have coilbucket contact because you have an 05, in 07, Nissan moved the coilbucket higher, so 2" leveling kit will make coilbucket contact. But also, there is a less of a rake in the newer models, so 1.5" may level it out.

·
Premium Member
72,898 Posts
1.5" max lift on the front on 08 +...

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
He never mentioned 2wd or 4wd, you can do 2 inches on a 2wd and 1.5 on a 4x4. You will deff need a alignment. Heres mine without an alignment, you can just tell its begging for one.

Shoulda seen mine after 6 inch lift with stock tires, it was TERRIBLE.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a 4x4 so I'm guessing 1.5" is the largest without uca contact. I was thinking org unless you guys can recommend another brand. I saw rough country too. Any ideas?

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
It is a 4x4 so I'm guessing 1.5" is the largest without uca contact. I was thinking org unless you guys can recommend another brand. I saw rough country too. Any ideas?
I bought mine from Alldayfab off ebay for like 60 bucks. He doesnt have 1.5 listed but since he custom makes them to order he can make you a 1.5 like he did mine. Yeah Yeah Yeah its not billet but I GUARANTEE you dont need billet if your buying your kit from him. I hit a storm drain at 30+ during my accident with the right front wheel, blew out the tire and bent the rim clean across (inside lip and outside) and the leveling kit DID NOT BEND. No point in spending 200 for the PRG when you can get this for like 60.

·
Registered
102 Posts
:bangit:I did a 2" Ready lift on my 2007 with no new UCA

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
An alignment will be needed with just the spacers?

Yes. You will be altering both the suspension & steering geometry with the spacer installation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts