Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
idk what i want im thinking on rancho 4in lift or the prg long travel what do you guys think pros cons of both thanks!!:teethmast

·
Registered
947 Posts
Lift=cheap and easy

PRG Mid Travel= more expensive, but 10x's more fun

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
idk what i want im thinking on rancho 4in lift or the prg long travel what do you guys think pros cons of both thanks!!:teethmast
you should definitly do the mid travel kit!! i think it gives you some lift anyways.

dumb question...What does a mid travel kit allow you to do/what is it? If you can't tell, i'm not too suspension upgrade savvy.
Lets you romp your truck more so than usual, especially through the desert. More suspension travel and control. And it looks cool:eyebrow:

·
Premium Member
5,025 Posts
Roger that! Sounds like some fun...Except I don't have a desert close to me. I've thought about a lift, but I don't really do enough off-roading to justify the purchase/fuel costs. Thanks for the info though!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I dont think PRG mfg's a long travel kit for starters. What will you be doing with your truck? The answer to that question will help us point you in the right direction...well that and your budget.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont think PRG mfg's a long travel kit for starters. What will you be doing with your truck? The answer to that question will help us point you in the right direction...well that and your budget.
both really i had a lifted jeep before my t and i always liked wheelin, but i mobed around a sidekick pretty hard and thats alot of fun too, lift is cheaper but gas mileage would be a pain and everyone lifts them around here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts