Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some pics of a CC with the PRG 4" Suspension performance package. Looking into getting it but would like to see what it looks like on a truck. Maybe with some 35's. Maybe some of the experts in here can help me with this, I am looking to find out how high the bottom of my door would be from the ground if I were to go with the PRG Performance 4" on my 04 CC
2WD. If the coilovers make any difference, just a close to or approximate would do. Thanks to all who take the time to answer, this is a lot of money and I want to make sure I get what I want, although I hear anything from Greg with PRG is topnotch. Thanks again.......

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here are pics of my 05 CC 2wd..6.5 front (CST spindles & level kit)...3 inch blocks in rear...Carrier drop brkt and Procomp shocks...I have the front Radflos on order...Cant wait truck has 40K on it and is ready for new front shocks. I hope everything I hear about the radflos is true. Does any body have them maxed out 3.5 to 4 inches of lift? How is the ride? looking to get as much lift as possible as I am trying to stay away from a body lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
AzTitan05 said:
Here are pics of my 05 CC 2wd..6.5 front (CST spindles & level kit)...3 inch blocks in rear...Carrier drop brkt and Procomp shocks...I have the front Radflos on order...Cant wait truck has 40K on it and is ready for new front shocks. I hope everything I hear about the radflos is true. Does any body have them maxed out 3.5 to 4 inches of lift? How is the ride? looking to get as much lift as possible as I am trying to stay away from a body lift.

i have the radflos set to 3.5" and love it....you're gonna love them man, they are so much better than stock....even set with that much preload, the ride is so much better, on and off road.....actually just took mine off road today in some goopy muddy slop in the rain, didn't go too far in it cause i was all by myself and didn't want to get stuck, but the radflos were awesome, they soak up holes and potholes and ruts and washboard sh!t like you wouldn't believe...post more pics once you get them installed...:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts