Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I wanted everyone's opinion pricing for the following. Let me know what it would normally cost and if you know anywhere cheaper post that also. Thanks.

ProComp 6" Stage I lift kit
18" KMC Rockstars
Toyo, Nitto, or Mickey Thompson 35" tires

Installed OTD price of $3200.

Also, which tires would you recommend for long lasting and looks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Kot, I am new to the forum and am looking at doing a very similar conversion as this one you posted... Have you found out any good info in your search? I am doing the 6" Pro Comp stage 2 w/ the shocks for the rear. I want to know 17" or 18" and what size tires look the trickest? 35's I am assumming? I also want the right offset so they stick out from the vehicle a little. The lowest possible offset is what I need.... Any help from anyone would be appreciated.... Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm no lift expert. But from everything I've read, the standard tire size is 35" for 6" lift kit. If you're not going to go extreme off-roading, coilovers are waste of money ($1000 average). Both stage 1 and 2 ProComp kits come with rear shocks included. The average price for 6" stage 1 Procomp kit is $1350-$1450. PRG offered to do it for $1650 installed. You can fit 35"s on stock rims. I'm leaning towards 18" KMB Monster wheels. Tire prices can differ significantly for 17" vs 18". $150-$250 for 17" to $250 - $400 for 18". The way I gather is if you're going to go extreme off-roading 17" are better. If you mostly use it on the streets with occasional drive to the mountains or dirt roads, 18"s. The bigger the rim, the rougher the ride. If you're having it installed by a pro, I don't think you need to worry about offsets and backspacing, as they will take all that into account. Even if you're planning on self-install, the wheel shop will recommend the proper offsets and backspacing for you. It depends on the wheel you get. And yes, the lower the offset, the more the wheels will stick out.

·
Banned
230 Posts
Pro Comp stage 2 lift, 20" KMC Rockstars, 35" BFG A/Ts... $6300 OTD @ 4 Wheel Parts.

Won't fit though so I switched to a 22" Hoss....not sure what the price difference is gonna be...

Even for a stage 1 lift and 18's you're gonna need more than $2K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts