Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am being forced to sell my truck. I'm getting married and building a house. I have a sweet black crew cab 2007 Titan with a stage II 6 inch procomp suspension lift, 35 inch toyo m/t's, 18 x 10 chrome wheels, straight pipe dual exhaust, and tinted windows. It has the popular package so it's a center console shift with basically every option except leather and it has the utility package as well as the towing package. The lift was done by the Nissan dealer before i signed the papers so my 5 year 100,000 mile warranty is still good until November 2011 and the lift is warrantied under procomp until November 2009 or 36,000 miles. The truck currently has just under 14,000 miles on it. I live in southern Illinois not too far from St. Louis. I am selling the truck for $32,000. Anyone interested can email me at [email protected] for pictures.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
why even ask if peeps are interested w/o putting up pics.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like I said, anyone who is interested can email me for pictures. If someone is actually looking to buy a Titan, they will know from reading this if they are interested enough in mine to email me. But thanks for the response, "peep".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's an SE. It has basically every option except leather and a sun roof. It has the center console shifter, back window rolls down, storage compartment behind the rear driver side tire, bed liner with utilitrak system. I don't know much about computers and every time I try to post a picture on here, it says it is too big. I have emailed pictures before so I could probably do that if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts