Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was running late to an interview this afternoon so I was kinda going fast. This 6" lifted 2005 model F150 was just in my way everytime I tried to get around him. He had some 20-22" wheels and MT tires. Anyways, as we were merging onto the highway, he tries to get over to the fast lane(3 lane highway) as I'm trying to get around his slow a**. I get fed up, so I take the middle lane and just blow him away. He was trying so hard to not let me beat him, but the titan is just too powerful for that turd. Walked him like he was standing still then merged over to the fast lane to be in front of him. He didn't like that so when traffic came to a halt, he was cutting off other cars to merge into the fast lane up ahead from me. What a douche! He was just going slow all that time until I tried to get around him then he went WOT. I'm glad I was able to flex a little muscle and show him his turd is butt slow.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I hate people like that. It seems like there always there when your in a hurry.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Typical Ford owners.....i guess they will never realize that they will always be slow!!!!!:boxing:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
LOL nice kill!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts