Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to lift my truck higher. right now i have the DR coilovers. would I be able to get a higher lift if i was to get the CST spindle and TC UCA? how much higher would it go if i went that route? thanx

·
Premium Member
92,279 Posts
Did you get your DR's through PRG? Give Greg a call. He'll give you straight up answers to all your questions and will be able to tell you how much change you'll be out when it's over. Save yourself a whole lot of trouble and head-scratching. Good luck! Post some pics when you get 'er dun!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Did you get your DR's through PRG? Give Greg a call. He'll give you straight up answers to all your questions and will be able to tell you how much change you'll be out when it's over. Save yourself a whole lot of trouble and head-scratching. Good luck! Post some pics when you get 'er dun!
But don't post the pics in more than one thread or your arse is Blackbeauty's...

·
Premium Member
92,279 Posts
TruckinTitan said:
But don't post the pics in more than one thread or your arse is Blackbeauty's...
Put....ze....cyendle.....byeck.....:bangit:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Put....ze....cyendle.....byeck.....:bangit:
Translation?

·
Premium Member
92,279 Posts
Young Frankenstein. When Terri Garr & Gene Wilder find the secret passageway behind the bookcase, and he gets stuck behind the closed bookcase....... Just a random thought that popped into my head at the time.... :fktardxpl

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
uhhh yah! spindle + TC arms + 1" billet PRG custom spacer and you're looking at potentially another 5" of lift in front on top of the 0-3" you get from the DRs. pretty simple! don't forget to lift the rear or you'll look like a powerboat accelerating in water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts