Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6" Pro Comp lift w/ coilovers. 35" BFG A/Ts on 22" KMC Rockstars. Picture really doesn't do it justice. I'll take more when I have more time.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
Looks Awesome!!! Glad to see some more lifted trucks with big rims! How do those BFGs ride? I looked into getting those, but decided to go wth the Swampers because I didn't think the A/Ts would look very agressive with such a small sidewall and since my truck only has a 4" lift right now.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the BFGs. My buddy had them on his Jeep and recommended them. They're quiet and ride smooth. Look just aggressive enough...especially when they're 12.5" wide.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
TitanTailGator said:
My dog approves of my new wheels....and that's all that really matters.

Sweet ride and coll dog.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
a lifted titan with 22's? wtf??? only 1 word defines a lifted truck with 20+ inch wheels/tires: DISCO

not my flavor but it does look good, also 20+ inch setups are USELESS for offroading!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
324 Posts
clearly the thing isnt made for "offroading"

hooligan said:
a lifted titan with 22's? wtf??? only 1 word defines a lifted truck with 20+ inch wheels/tires: DISCO

not my flavor but it does look good, also 20+ inch setups are USELESS for offroading!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
hooligan said:
a lifted titan with 22's? wtf??? only 1 word defines a lifted truck with 20+ inch wheels/tires: DISCO

not my flavor but it does look good, also 20+ inch setups are USELESS for offroading!
I'm throwing 20's on my truck. I don't intend to offroad but I do intend to get in some dirty, thick, mud. :upsidedow :upsidedow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
I like it dude!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,541 Posts
billaj said:
I'm throwing 20's on my truck. I don't intend to offroad but I do intend to get in some dirty, thick, mud. :upsidedow :upsidedow
i'm not saying it doesn't look good, it does. but for offroading purposes you need to air down. you can't exactly airdown a tire on a 20+ inch wheel cause the low-profile sidewalls are too stiff for the tire to utilize the maximum of its tread, reason why you see all-terrain and mud-terrain tires with a bit of tread on its sidewalls.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hooligan said:
i'm not saying it doesn't look good, it does. but for offroading purposes you need to air down. you can't exactly airdown a tire on a 20+ inch wheel cause the low-profile sidewalls are too stiff for the tire to utilize the maximum of its tread, reason why you see all-terrain and mud-terrain tires with a bit of tread on its sidewalls.

Oh trust me, I knew that when I ordered the wheels....been wheelin with the local Jeep club a few times and I'm aware of the concept of airing down. I also know that off-roading is BRUTAL on vehicles and I don't plan on doing much. A little mud...sure... going on a trail where I need to air down....not in my Titan.


Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll try and get some better pics and post em' when I can....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
hooligan said:
i'm not saying it doesn't look good, it does. but for offroading purposes you need to air down. you can't exactly airdown a tire on a 20+ inch wheel cause the low-profile sidewalls are too stiff for the tire to utilize the maximum of its tread, reason why you see all-terrain and mud-terrain tires with a bit of tread on its sidewalls.
There aren't too many off-roading places in Gator town. Welcome to the SWAMP!

Btw gator, I'm originally from Ocala!

Go Gators :cheers:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
22X9.5 backspacing = 5.72" offset = 12mm

The guy at 4 Wheel Parts said that on paper there is no way those wheels fit... but he measured a dealer Titan they were working on and decided we could. They fit nicely with NO rub.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
Welcome to the big balla class
 
1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Top