Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

What are you lifted Titans running 0-60, or 1/8th, or 1/4?

Post the time, wheel size, and what mods you have done..

·
Registered
841 Posts
Warp09 said:
Hey,

What are you lifted Titans running 0-60, or 1/8th, or 1/4?

Post the time, wheel size, and what mods you have done..
Faster than a 5.7 liter z71 with exhaust and headers.

I would estimate my truck being around a 15.0 with banks, volant cai, and 2* advance.

Have a NOS kit ill throw on around x-mas; true-trac and uprev are next...I've just been doing a good job at not throwing my money into the truck.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lifted Titan Times??? If you wanna go fast, you get a 4x2 and go lower. If you wanna climb Mt. Everest, you get a 4x4 and lift it. Why lift a truck and then try and drag race with it? Children these days know nothing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
558 Posts
I got on the freeway the other day next to a lifted cheby and we both nailed it...he was only on like 35's...I was out ahead of him..and thats all that matters lol

·
Registered
841 Posts
WuWorldwide36 said:
Lifted Titan Times??? If you wanna go fast, you get a 4x2 and go lower. If you wanna climb Mt. Everest, you get a 4x4 and lift it. Why lift a truck and then try and drag race with it? Children these days know nothing :rolleyes:

I know of a few trucks that are lifted and still run 13sec 1/4s.

Plus who likes going slow over speed bumps? or not being able to cross a median? Or not have their lights blind the slow left lane drivers? Or being stuck in the snow?
I could go on and on...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Sooo...uhmm...only lowered trucks can go fast in the desert? I dont drag race mine but when I hit the dirt I sure dont hit the brakes

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
There is nothing better then driving a lifted truck and smokin a stock. I say make it as fast as you can man, no matter how high off the ground, the faster, the better.
:cheers:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I smoked a lowered 2dr 2wd chevy the other day in 1/4 by 5 car links dont know times but I smoked he twice. "Lowered is for people how cant get it up"

·
Registered
137 Posts
if lifted trucks aren't supposed to go fast i guess i'm gonna have to return my super charger that finally just came in. damn..good thing i found out now before its too late.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I've seen a lifted titan run 15.3 at HRP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts