Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a pic of a lifted Titan with the stock spoke wheels and bigger tires......I kinda like the stock silver 6 spoke wheels but dont know what they look like on a lifted truck....Im going 6 inch....thanks in advance.

Maybe also tell me what sixe tires I should get on the stock 18 inch wheels.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Go for it! You're not the only one from what I've read on here!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wakeboarder2186 said:
is the one in my sig, but here is the link to a few more of it. it has changed recently tho, there is one of the recent change there also.

http://picasaweb.google.com/wakeboarder2186/MyTruck

the most recent one is the really bad one from my phone, i removed the rear block and am switching some other things here sometime, but only time will tell what is getting done.

Thanks...that is what i needed to see.....how is the truck lifted...4 inch, coilovers...etc

·
Registered
88 Posts
4" cst spindles in the front, with i dont know how much lift anymore from coilovers also. i have played with the height way too much to remember, but it is going down some this week. and i had a 2" rear block along w/ my 2.5" deaver pack in the rear untill this past weekend. so now the rear is just a 2.5" deaver pack

probably at 7" front and 2.5 rear. i have 2.5" rake to the rear right now

·
Registered
448 Posts
Check my sig for the details.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Big J, those are AWESOME pictures. And I like the stock OR's with 35"s, I'll probably do the same.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I cheat! :teeth:

PRG Extra Travel 2WD kit
295/65 18 Goodyear DuraTrac's

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Here's 315/70/17 on OR wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mods in sig,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
^^ How do you guys like you Toyo a/t? I am due for tires soon and really like the toyo A/T.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts