Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2007 Titan with a 6” RC lift. It has a nice stance with the 20x12 wrapped in 35” rubber. What I want to do is add a 2” spacer on the struts and an “add a leaf” in the rear to get an 8” lift. Question is, do I need to extend any brake lines or anything since I’m only going up 2” more?
Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just purchased a 2007 Titan with a 6” RC lift. It has a nice stance with the 20x12 wrapped in 35” rubber. What I want to do is add a 2” spacer on the struts and an “add a leaf” in the rear to get an 8” lift. Question is, do I need to extend any brake lines or anything since I’m only going up 2” more?
Thanks for your time!
Quick question. Do you have the rough country n3 Struts on that bad boy? Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick question. Do you have the rough country n3 Struts on that bad boy? Thanks!
I do, but unfortunately they are the stock height so there is that 6” riser on the top of the strut. So I’m going with the lifted N3 struts then a 2” spacer. No idea why someone would go with aftermarket stock height struts and not just go with the lifted struts.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Quick question. Do you have the rough country n3 Struts on that bad boy?
I do, but unfortunately they are the stock height so there is that 6” riser on the top of the strut. So I’m going with the lifted N3 struts then a 2” spacer. No idea why someone would go with aftermarket stock height struts and not just go with the lifted struts.
Oh nice, I am planning on installing my 6 inch rough country lift kit pretty soon. I have the 6 inch N3 lifted rough country struts.
Same here, I have a hard time understanding why someone would go with a stock heigh strut assembly. Going to install my 6 inch N3 struts with a 2 inch spacer. It would be a good idea
to do like me and get Dirt King UCA's that coil bucket contact is no joke!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Also, what do you mean there is a 6 inch riser? You mind showing me a picture? Do you mean a strut spacer? Thanks man!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm interested to see how the spacer works. I don't really understand it because the knuckle is a set length. Does it not just preload the shiznit out of the front coil? Maybe an aftermarket uca would make that work.

RC lift struts are great no complaints

·
Registered
64 Posts
Also since you have 35s could you fit a 37? Have you done the pinch weld or cutting?

I have 20x10-24. Want to run 37s

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also since you have 35s could you fit a 37? Have you done the pinch weld or cutting?

I have 20x10-24. Want to run 37s
The truck already has a NorCal mod, so that provides plenty of clearance. If you do the tuck I’m sure you can run 37’s on those rims. Mine are 20x12 -44.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts