Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this has nothing to do with suspension.
but it is off road related.

I want a light bar/tube front bumper with a skid plate that i can use and not take off my front bumper (n-fab/fabtech) but no one makes anything for a titan except for the gay bull bars

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
urs is cool kartman.
i would have a fab shop make a less gay one
but i dont even know if u can make one wit a skidplate
and keep ur front bumper w/out chopping up my front bumper

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
all depends on the skill of the fabber. Anything can be done with the right skills and amount of money.

·
Registered
969 Posts
In this case i can find someone to make you one for very ungay 15000$...... Post your parent's phone # so i can speak with them directly, since they have to order it anyhow.

There are several bumpers that are much better option than what you want. If you want to slap something around your front one, well... i am sure anyone can cut and weld 2 pieces of metal together and mount them on the tow hooks.

Though kennesaw mountain make a good front bumper that will allow you to weld stuff on to without too much trouble. This way you can keep your stocker for whenever.

http://www.kenmtn.com/

you know what.. give them a call. they do custom work

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
on the n fab one, it looks like it mounts under the bumper to the frame, but why did they cut the front bumper.. i wonder if u have to do that or if they just decided too. i doubt anyone knows that, just thinking out loud

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
My bumper only cost me $120 in materials to make. The Countless hours over the weekend are what breaks the bank if you pay someone to do it for you. I think we spent almost 30 hours making mine.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
urs is sweet but i want my front bumper, i dont want to take it off, i like it :) but i want a skid plate and all those goodies. that stillen one is PERFECT, i just cant figure out why the cut the sides of the bumper off... if i dont have to cut, that is what i will get.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
MXtitan24 said:
urs is sweet but i want my front bumper, i dont want to take it off, i like it :) but i want a skid plate and all those goodies. that stillen one is PERFECT, i just cant figure out why the cut the sides of the bumper off... if i dont have to cut, that is what i will get.
Looks to me as though they did that for kicks!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Well, as a member of the "Gay Bull Bar" society...............

:futwice:

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
bbomar said:

LOL :gunz:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
bbomar said:

Yeah !!!!!!!! What he said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Yeah.. Way to make friends and influence enemas...... :hahano: :grunge:....

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
o0 haha well that creates a little problem lol
i saw baja designs makes just the light bar, so i might just add a skidplate to the front of that.

im sorry to all the bull bar guys, thats just not my thing haha
didnt mean to offend :)

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here we go i found some pics of it (thank you loufish, even though u dont kno i used them :p).
i would like to add a skidplate to this by attaching it to the front bumper and through the tow hook openings to the frame right behind it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts