Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 light bars in my from grill and I'm looking to replace the lower 2 with 1 long one! Anyone know good brands with different lengths? Will only having one leave me with less light? Or will it still be as bright since it's bigger? Just thought I'd see what y'all had to say! Thanks Titan Fam

Attachments

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
a "good" brand isn't going to be cheap. A lot of cheaper brands will do the job just as well (with a few exceptions) but if you have the coin to spend on something like Rigid or Domination lighting then go for it. A 24" will be brighter than your current setup and thats bout the largest you can fit in that lower bumper.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Ya I'm trying to spend more then just a cheap Amazon special but I don't want to break the bank!

a "good" brand isn't going to be cheap. A lot of cheaper brands will do the job just as well (with a few exceptions) but if you have the coin to spend on something like Rigid or Domination lighting then go for it. A 24" will be brighter than your current setup and thats bout the largest you can fit in that lower bumper.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I use rigid industries e series, I have a 30 in bar on the front brush guard, and then their srq back up lights on the rear. Those are wired to come on when in reverse and or independently.

Money well spent.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
get a Totron or Hanma light bar. good and "cheap" ... if you want to go high end then , Aurora, Rigid, Baja Designs, Vision X. again if you don't offroad that much, the first to will do the work

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Domination is cheap, also is a chinese light. They are super bright though and he's easy to work with and lifetime warranty, but i wouldn't put his stuff in the same category as Rigid, i doubt he would either lol. I run a ton of his lighting.

·
Registered
511 Posts
or, you could go to the source that most of the name brand guys buy their stuff from.....alibaba...the consumer face of this company is at aliexpress.com. I bought four replacement rear sonar sensors for my truck on this site for about half of what one cost at the dealer....shipped to my front door. The two light bars I bought have worked just fine without any issues....and they were also about 1/3 the price of what's in this country. disclaimer....I'm retired and have no affiliation with any company.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I've been eyeing a brand called M4 Products for my future light bars. I shot them a feeler email a couple months back, and they responded within an hour or two, on the weekend if I recall correctly. We went back and forth multiple times and they were very helpful and prompt. Customer service is what sells me on companies, and theirs seems to be quite good, so they'll be getting my business. That, and M4 and Rigid are the only companies I've seen with white/amber LEDs (which is what I want), and M4 is literally a quarter of the cost of Rigid. Their company is based out in California.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Bionicknee, we would happy to help you with any type of LED bars you are looking for. We do offer a full line of the PRO Series bars, harness wiring, wireless remotes, etc. for all light bar needs. Tell us what you are looking for performance wise and we can help you select the right fit for you.

[email protected]

(860) 406-4443

·
Registered
27 Posts
The rough country LED bars are like all of the competitors. They are white light and very bright. I would say they are on par with the competition. I installed a few of them , one on my neighbors truck. He is very pleased with the results.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
220 Posts
Has anyone put a 22" in the lower grille? I see most to 20" but wondering how a 22" would fit. Thx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts