Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy on craigslist is selling this light rack that mounts off road lights behind the grille. He says that the bolt in using the bolts that hold the bumper on. I emailed him a couple times with no response. Do you think this is something that he makes are does a company make these? If so, what company and where can I buy it? This would look cool!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I'd love to see someone make a grill mount light setup like the ford mustang guys have. A billet drop in grill with light pods.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
dude, that would soooo work with the grill i have now. i would love to have that thing. let me know as soon as you track down the manufacturer

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
A guy on craigslist is selling this light rack that mounts off road lights behind the grille. He says that the bolt in using the bolts that hold the bumper on. I emailed him a couple times with no response. Do you think this is something that he makes are does a company make these? If so, what company and where can I buy it? This would look cool!

i saw that on craiglist but i've also seen it on a site... can't remember what site it was but i've seen it. pretty cool, doubt it adds that much light for what it is but i imagine one can doctor up those lights with HID bulbs and make it worth having lights there. if i didn't have light tabs on my bumper i'd consider this contraption.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude, that would soooo work with the grill i have now. i would love to have that thing. let me know as soon as you track down the manufacturer
He makes them himself. He is working on something similar but with three lights that fit behind a billet grille on the bumper.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Also interested in buying a set of those or any set built into the grill would be nice also. Seen them on a ford and thought they looked real nice but can't find a manufacturer that makes them for the Titan.

·
Registered
118 Posts
any news on this? or pics at least
Thanks for finding this thread man! I have been wanting an update on this, but the great search function here didn't help me...

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The install was easy. The top brackets mount where the horns mount. I just flipped the horns inside out. The bottom brackets mount on to the bumper mounting location. For the electrical I grounded the negatives when I bolted in the top brackets. I hid the fuses and relay in the fuse box. I ran the positive to the battery from the fuse box. I ran the switch wire to the inside of the truck. I grounded I hooked up the positive on the switch to the interior fuse box on to the cigarette lighter fuse (so the lights would only be on when the ignition is on). I bought something at Kragen (cant think of the name) that lets you hook a wire up to it then it plugs in to a fuse location. There is a fuse on it for your positive and a fuse to still power the accessory that was installed byu the factory. It was a very clean install. You cant see any wires anywhere. Looks pretty close to factory and I didnt have to splice any wires.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts