Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my truck and not willing to take a hit on these lights by including them in the sale. These were around $400 new without the harness. I'd like $350 shipped NOT including the harness. I used an eBay one and the relays all burnt up and I never replaced them. I will also include the mount for the cheapie eBay light behind the grill. All you'll have to do is drill a couple of holes and bolt it in.

The lights are ridiculously bright and are virtually indestructible. Read reviews, check some offroad forums. These are one of, if not THE best lights you can buy. Click for website: Lightforce Strikers

Lightforce's Description:

The mid-size 170 STRIKER™ outperforms many larger lights and is one of our most popular models worldwide. It’s compact size makes it an easy install on most vehicles and with a set of COMBO or SPREAD filters it is incredibly versatile creating an ideal peripheral light pattern. Many race vehicles are equipped with a set of STRIKERS for their fill type output complimenting either the larger BLITZ/XGT or HID light for pure scorching distance.

• Compact performance but with optimum reflector size outperforming larger rivals

• 12V 100 watt Xenophot® 2000 hour bulb (24V halogen version available)

• LIGHT OUTPUT (12V) | 350 000 candela | 1 lux @ 650 m

• Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction

• Gore-tex ®breather (IP57/67/68/IP69K) to protect against moisture/contaminant ingress

• Light output can be tailored from a WIDE, COMBO or long distance SPOT pattern

• Ideal additional light partnered with 240 BLITZ / XGT / HID for off-road motorsport

• CLEAR SPOT clip-on polycarbonate filter supplied | Others available

• WEIGHT (single unit) 560g | 1lb 3.75oz
EMARK INFORMATION

PART NUMBER - E170
DESCRIPTION - 170 DRIVING LIGHT
BULB TYPE - H1
VOLTAGE - 12/24 V
WATTAGE - 55 W/70 W

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for the night....

·
Super Moderator
37,044 Posts
Is this for all 4 of the lights? or?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir - $350 for the three (3) Lightforce lights and the one (1) light off eBay along with the mounting plate.

·
Registered
287 Posts
wow i wish i had the cash. FREE BumP!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts