Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came over these LED lights for truck bed when browsing the internet the other day. They seem nice and bright, and it says they are waterproof. Do anyone have any experience with having LED lights in the back of the truck bed. Looks pretty easy to install. Or are there some better options out there?

Here is a link:
Truck Bed Lights | Access Truck Bed LED Light

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
I dont have any info on that set, but i used JB's bed light kit. I have 15ft of LED strips in the bed.

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
DUDE! they want $40 for that? what a ripoff!

·
Registered
2006 Titan Crew Cab Big Tow Off-road, 315/70-17 BFG MT2, Rocky Road Sliders, Bully Dog GT tuner
91 Posts
Definitely go with JonBlazed's kit... its much nicer and brighter than that little 12" strip would ever be. Moonlight is brighter than that most nights... lol.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Thanks guys! I'm a vendor on this forum now as you can see, just waiting for my threads to go "LIVE".
Hit me up if you want a kit. I can make anything you can think of.

·
Super Moderator
37,256 Posts
Jon does a great job on the kits! ... I have all of them on my truck ...

Check this out

Reactions: JB

·
Banned
12,740 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
I came over these LED lights for truck bed when browsing the internet the other day. They seem nice and bright, and it says they are waterproof. Do anyone have any experience with having LED lights in the back of the truck bed. Looks pretty easy to install. Or are there some better options out there?

Here is a link:
Truck Bed Lights | Access Truck Bed LED Light
Sealed light

You could use a few of those and wire them IN the bed so you don't have some huge gay on\off button sticking out in the open like an ftard. :ftard:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Jon do you have a website?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I dont have any info on that set, but i used JB's bed light kit. I have 15ft of LED strips in the bed.

Can I assume JB is JonBlazed?!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Sealed light

You could use a few of those and wire them IN the bed so you don't have some huge gay on\off button sticking out in the open like an ftard. :ftard:
Agreed, $40 for a foot of led's w/ a huge switch is gay! My kit works with your tailgate. Open/On & Closed/Off. I also include a killswitch for daytime use.

Jon do you have a website? Can I assume JB is JonBlazed?!
I am currently working on a page at the moment. Alot of people don't know that this kit will fit any truck and that i do custom work. I have worked on homes, businesses, desert toys, boats, house boats, street bikes, ice cream truck etc. etc. etc. etc. I will have alot of random things for sell that won't be related to titans as well. If you need anything, you can pm me or find my threads in the buy/sell section

·
Registered
480 Posts
DUDE IS A SPAMMER

Did a google I'll post what I found.

Here is a link:
Truck Bed Lights | Access® Truck Bed LED Light
That's from
Lighting Up My Truck Bed -
Same user name.

Hi,
I am looking for a truck bed rack I can use on my 06' Ford F150. I currently have an Access Roll Up Cover on it which I will like to continue to use with the new rack. I am not that familiar with truck racks that works together with tonneau covers, and how good do they really work. I came over the Adarac when doing some research online, and so far this is the only one I have found that it said to be compatible. Please let me know if you have any experience with this one, or any other suggestions for me?
A link for Adarac
Truck Rack that will work with my tonneau cover? - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

I am currently using, and I have had good experience with the PPC-Formula 2 Tonneau Cleaner. I own an Access Roll Up Cover, and was recommended the Formula 2 Cleaner when I bought the cover. - PPC Formula 2 Tonneau Cleaner | Conditions Cleans and Protects your Roll-Up Bed Cover - Product Details
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/foru...rks-well-cleaning-tonneau-covers/#post1543997

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
oh well, the thread turned into advertisement for JB anyway. :rofl:

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

You're the Man!!

I had him figured out already by the amount of post and lack of response (like a bot) I can use your skills, maybe we can trade for l.e.d.s? I'll keep you posted ..................................if you are interested

·
Registered
480 Posts

You're the Man!!

I had him figured out already by the amount of post and lack of response (like a bot) I can use your skills, maybe we can trade for l.e.d.s? I'll keep you posted ..................................if you are interested
PM sent!

/./././././.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
PM received TITANsmurf, wtf both links are dead now! Ohh well he might be, or may not be.
I'm not going to worry about it. I had another l.e.d. spammer on my enginebay thread i had to try and deal with.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Agreed, $40 for a foot of led's w/ a huge switch is gay! My kit works with your tailgate. Open/On & Closed/Off. I also include a killswitch for daytime use.
Looks like this JB is banned.. Anyone know how to wire it so LED's come on when the tailgate is open?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts