Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for some pics and info on some of the above mentioned bars? I would like to throw some extra lights on the front of the truck for when I go camping. I have an XE so that might make a difference. I would prefer something that I could just bolt on without having to hack anything.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I'd think all of them just bolt on. Right where your tow hooks might be, if you have teh Traction package. I just removed my T&H SS Black Bull Bar, as I have changed from a beefy appearance to a sporty appearance and missed the tow hooks. I'm may not use the Hella 500 Driving lights, as they are kinda big. I am going to go with a smaller, less obvious light. I presently have the Bull Bar with the Adapter brackets still in place, and 2 Hellas mounted. It would bolt on you ride in about 15 minutes! lol. All you'd have to do is the wiring. I don't have the original stuff together for that, but $20 bucks gets you a new one at any store.

Were do you live?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Be careful some of them are no no on the Xe as they require drilling into the center sectionof the bumper to use as a brace and since the XE's (me included) have plastic bumpers they don't work ie: procomp & n-fab. Although I got an email from n-fab saying they are working on an XE prerunner bar.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a push bar on Ebay that wasnt too bad looking and the prices wasnt bad, but I was hoping with something with an extra br that runs across. And Ilike the big brus guards for the most part, but I wasnt too hip on the parts that cover the headlights.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Mine is the simple one piece design, and you mount lights above or below the bar. Just 4 bolts to hold it on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts