Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that my parking lights don't flash after pushing the unlock button twice. The manual says that they are supposed to. What does everyone elses do?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hmm mine flash and the interior lights come on

·
Registered
367 Posts
yea, both the parking lights and interior come on for me, my honk stopped working but i just pressed and held the lock and unlock and it switches modes. maybe you can try that??

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
My parking lights flash, the intererior lights and bed light comes on.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
i think maybe the newer models don't do it cause with my 06, the parking tail, and front turn sigs flash; and cargo, interior stay on.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I know some stuff with the key fob is controllable. If you have Nav you can make it do all sorts of stuff, so maybe you have it shut off.

·
Premium Member
58,379 Posts
When I unlock my truck the interior lights and bed light turn on, but the parking lights do not flash. The parking lights flash when I lock it. That's good because I can't stand having the horn beep when I lock it and I turned that off.

Reactions: HoneyB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Quartz.....How do you change things on your remote? Only my lights under the side mirrors come on now....the parking lights used to blink.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Quartz.....How do you change things on your remote? Only my lights under the side mirrors come on now....the parking lights used to blink.
Hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK button on your remote for a few seconds.
That will toggle between light flash or horn sound (this is for LOCK only).
Light flash or horn sound does not happened on UNLOCK.

·
Registered
79 Posts
My '05 always flashed the parking lights when I unlocked the doors and beeped the horn when I locked them. Now a week ago both have stopped. The horn thing I'm OK with but I liked the light flash when unlocking to know it registered. I tried the holding both buttons down thing but no change. Ideas?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts