Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a couple of threads and pictures on here of lights mounted where the lower (bumper) grill is. This may sound like a stupid question but I'll throw it out there anyway. I always assumed that Nissan put the lower grill in because the radiator needed either additional airflow or airflow at this level. Have any of you that have performed this mod had any problems with coolant temp? I love the looks of this mod but I also have lights mounted on a grill gaurd that partially block the upper grill. Just wondering if there is a breaking point and if anyone has found it. I think this is the part where you tell me I am anal and to stop worrying about it and put some lights in.:cheers:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Prettymuch, just put your lights in man. This is how I had mine mounted before I made my bumper.

Here's my current setup, minus the lights. I ran it with the aluminum plate in, without the holes, in 110* heat all day with no overheating problems, so I don't think airflow is a problem.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Thanks man. I have some other stuff I need to do before it's badass in my book. Like a winch, 36.5" military tires on 16.5 rims (if they fit) or 37" BFG MT's. And of course, put my glass back on.

Good luck with the lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.