Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that my knob lighting (for heating/cooling, air flow) sometimes works and sometimes not. Has anyone had a similar issue? I am not sure if it is a fuse issue or if it is electrical.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
If it were the fuse more than one light would be out. They generally cover a number of electircal conections. Also once a fuse pops that's it, all connections to it are out period until you replace it. More than likely you have a bulb or wiring problem. Don't worry nothing big. If your not comfortable taking the dash apart to track this down, have your dealer take a look next time it's in the shop. It should be a very minor repair.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Try adjusting your dimmer control. Some have said that will resolve the issue.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Mine does the same thing every now and then. Just turn the dash lights off then back on and the lights that were out should come back on. I dont know the reasoning behind it but that works as a temp fix. :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
RckyMtnTitan said:
Mine does the same thing every now and then. Just turn the dash lights off then back on and the lights that were out should come back on. I dont know the reasoning behind it but that works as a temp fix. :)
^^^^DITTO^^^^^

·
Registered
146 Posts
The 07 has done this a twice that i know of. I just played w/ the dimmer switch. I really don't see this as a major problem so i haven't taken it in.

·
Registered
305 Posts
My TT does this as well. Usually the dimmer switch cause as above. My issue began after unplugging the wires when working in the area. I think the plug being "not perfect" may be related.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts