Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Nissan Titan went into limp mode. Had friend at dealer run the scanner for codes. Nothing displayed. No catalytic converter code, no Oxygen senser code ,Nothing . It will not accelerate over 2500RPMS. I’ve check under the truck for burned wires, leaks, shortages and can’t find any thing. One forums discussion said check brakes. So I swapped everything out, flushed the tranny, flushed the entire drive train. Replaced the MAF and a K&N air filter. I’m lost guys , I need help. Almost ready to throw in the towel . 530$ spent this weekend . Nothing positive to show for it. Help!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
2012 Nissan Titan went into limp mode. Had friend at dealer run the scanner for codes. Nothing displayed. No catalytic converter code, no Oxygen senser code ,Nothing . It will not accelerate over 2500RPMS. I’ve check under the truck for burned wires, leaks, shortages and can’t find any thing. One forums discussion said check brakes. So I swapped everything out, flushed the tranny, flushed the entire drive train. Replaced the MAF and a K&N air filter. I’m lost guys , I need help. Almost ready to throw in the towel . 530$ spent this weekend . Nothing positive to show for it. Help!!!
My 2019 Titan SV 4x4 just went into limp mode on me. The dealer has it and said it was a sensor in the transmission, It's been a week and no idea when they will have the part. It came out of limp mode after starting it again so I could get home. The light later went off but I am concerned.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Updates?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts